Avoiding delayed orders:
We would hate for you to experience the headache and frustration of a delayed order. In order to prevent this from happening we recommend ordering for delivery at least a few days before the date you need your samples.
Unfortunately, FedEx and many other delivery service guarantees have been negatively impacted by this time of unprecedented record-high volumes of e-commerce orders and COVID-19 closures. Because of this, we cannot guarantee priority shipping will be available before 10:30 am the next business day.
Cryobio is dedicated to providing superior customer service and we will continue to do everything within our power to help you.
- We will ship to your physician’s office or to your home if your physician will submit a prescription order or other document indicating you are under a physician’s care.
- Vials are shipped in a specialized nitrogen vapor tank that can keep the vials frozen for 7 days from the ship date.
- Your doctor’s office should check the tank when they receive it and make sure your vials are still frozen. If the vials are thawed, they need to be used immediately or discarded, they cannot be refrozen. Please contact Cryobio immediately if you have any concerns when your doctor receives your vials.
- Before shipping the vials, we require payment in full and a current completed and signed Sperm Use Agreement from you, and your partner if applicable, on file.
- We accept all major credit cards for online orders. Please call if you want to use cash, a check, or money order.
- Orders placed online by 12 pm EST can be shipped that same day. Orders placed by 2 pm EST by phone can also be shipped that same day.
- We ship the vials on the date you request when you checkout.
Please make sure the shipping method you select will get the vials to you in time for your procedure.
We recommend that you plan to receive the vials the day before they are needed. Please be aware of weekends and holidays, as we do not recommend shipping on a Friday or before major holidays. We cannot control FedEx shipping schedules.
- Shipping fees include the return of the tank to Cryobio, instructions about tank return will be included.
- If you are in the Columbus, OH area, you can pick up your vials to save on shipping costs. To take advantage of this option, you need a written request from your physician, a scheduled pick-up time, and to pay a returnable deposit for the storage tank.
Note: Cryobio is not responsible for shipments that are delayed due to inclement weather or other shipping issues beyond our control.