- We will ship to your physician’s office or to your home if your physician will submit a prescription order or the Provider Authorization Form indicating you are under a physician’s care.
- Vials are shipped in a specialized nitrogen vapor tank that can keep the vials frozen for 7 days from the ship date.
- Before shipping the vials, we require payment in full and a current completed and signed Sperm Use Agreement from you, and your partner if applicable, on file. Some donors have undergone additional genetic screening, if the donor you select is one of these donors, we require a current completed and signed Additional Agreement from you and your partner, if applicable, on file.
- We accept all major credit cards for online orders. Please call if you want to use cash, a check, or money order.
- Orders placed online by 12 pm EST can be shipped that same business day. Orders placed by 2 pm EST by phone can also be shipped that same business day. Orders generally arrive 1-2 business days after they are shipped. We do not ship orders out on the weekend or major holidays.
- We recommend that you plan to receive the vials the day before they are needed. We ship the vials on the date you request when you checkout, if it is a business day. If it is not a business day, your shipment will go out the next business day. Please make sure the shipping method you select will get the vials to you in time for your procedure. Please be aware of weekends and holidays, as we do not recommend shipping on a Friday or before major holidays. You should check with your physician’s office to confirm their schedule for accepting sperm shipments.
- Shipping fees include the return of the tank to Cryobio, instructions about tank return will be included.
- Your doctor’s office should check the tank when they receive it and make sure your vials are still frozen. If the vials are thawed, they need to be used immediately or discarded, they cannot be refrozen. Please contact Cryobio immediately if you have any concerns when your doctor receives your vials.
- If you are in the Columbus, OH area, you can pick up your vials to save on shipping costs. To take advantage of this option, you need a written request from your physician and a scheduled pick-up time. We do charge a $200 per week tank rental fee if we do not receive the tank back within 14 days.
Note: Cryobio is not responsible for shipments that are delayed due to inclement weather, FedEx’s shipping schedule, or other shipping issues beyond our control.